contact December 13th, 2013
Karma Co-op is a member-owned non-profit grocery store. Shopping at Karma is a friendly experience, without the Muzak, gimmickry or hard-sell tactics of supermarkets. You can hang up your coat, mind your child in the membership room, meet your neighbours who have similar interests and make a phone call. It’s our store. And nobody profits from it except the members.
What can you buy?
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, baked goods, dairy products and free-range eggs
- Bulk grains, flours, seeds, spreads, dried fruits and nuts
- Frozen foods,including organically raised meat
- Renett-free cheese
- Bulk grains, dried fruits & nuts
- Coffees and teas, coffee substitutes, herbal teas and fresh spices
- Canned and packaged foods
- Household and personal care items (dental and skin care products, supplements)
- Environment-friendly cleaning products
Interested in becoming a member? Only members can shop at Karma Co-op. But you can do a one-time trial shop to try us out before joining (payment in cash only). Join Karma
739 Palmerston Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6G 2R3
Hours: M: 11am-7pm; T,W,Th: 11am-9pm; F: 10am-9pm; Sa: 10am-6pm; Su: 11am-5pm